Sorry it has taken me so long. I promise I haven't tried to slack but things happen right. Like your husband being home and even though they are home and can help around the place your work load has increased and your rest time has decreased. Does this sounds familiar to anyone else besides me? I forgot to get pictures of everything I have done. Sorry. Time was of the essence. But this first picture was a gift for my sister-in-law. I had painted the "P" on it. It is a whiteboard.

This picture is of my daughter with her holiday dress on. I revamped one of my tank tops that I never wear. I think she looks much better in it then I ever did. Sorry you can't see the bottom, it has tulle sticking out of it. She also got some skirts and bows. They were cute just not photographed.

Now these potato heads took me the majority of the time. I made FIVE of them and each one has two or three sets of alternating faces. I don't really know what I was thinking making five but that is what I did.

The superhero ones were for my nephew's. I knew that if I made them into superhero's they would be a hit and they were. The left one is batman and the right one is superman. They do have the logo on the back of the cape. I thought they turned out much better than I had expected.

And one more potato head.

All in all it was a really good Christmas. We enjoyed ourselves and the company of others. Now for my New Year's resolution I want to be more organized with all of my crafts. I don't know if that will ever happen but I am going to try.
3 comments:
Madison looks so cute in her dress. And I love those potato heads. Do you want to finish mine?
I cant believe you made 5 potato heads. Your nuts! but they did turn out super cute. Love ya
Ben found your blog :). Madison is such a cutie! And now I want to try to be crafty like you!
Post a Comment