Thursday, September 23, 2010

Filing Cabinent

So my sister showed me this blog because I was talking with her on how I wanted to redo some of my furniture in my bedroom. Well I feel in love when I saw it. I knew I had to do it to something and I figured that a filing cabinet was a safe piece to start with. For complete details on how to do it go to her blog here. But here is my finished product. Is a little different in color than hers because I used a pewter and dark brown for the stains instead of steel and black. Hope you like it. I sure do!

I had already started to foil the back before I remembered to take the picture.

All foiled. I think that it already looks much better.


All done! My husband thought it was way cool! That is always a plus :).



This is an up close of the top. Kind of hard to see the detail but I love the texture it gives.

Well what do you think?




2 comments:

Amber said...

Not at all what I pictured, but I really like it. Way cool and different!

Lauralee said...

LOVE IT!!!! I am going to do it to my ugly filinf cabinets too. Awesome job!!